A Quiet Calm I Didn’t Expect
Somewhere between the doubt, the questions, and the constant trying to understand myself…
something has started to change.
It’s not loud.
It’s not something I can fully explain.
But it’s there.
A certain kind of calm.
Even with so much happening around me —
responsibilities, routines, taking care of everyone…
inside, there is this slow and steady peace.
Almost like… I’m no longer fighting everything.
Like life is moving in a direction that I may not fully understand yet…
but somehow, it feels meant for me.
Maybe God knows the path, even when I don’t.
And that thought brings me comfort.
There is still that urge within me —
to become the best version of myself.
But it feels different now.
Not rushed.
Not pressured.
I don’t want stress.
I don’t want drama.
I don’t want anxiety or competition or constant comparison.
I just want to be.
Me with myself.
And lately, even the smallest things feel different.
Listening to spiritual music…
sitting in silence…
just being present…
It brings a kind of calm I’ve never felt before.
Like something within me is slowly settling.
Something is changing.
Even though I can’t fully see it yet.
I’m still moving.
Still learning.
Still becoming.
But now, there’s also trust.
A quiet belief that there is something better for me.
Something that will make sense of all of this.
I don’t know when I’ll find it.
I don’t know what it will look like.
But I feel it.
And for the first time…
I’m not chasing it with fear.
I’m waiting for it with hope.
And maybe, this calm I feel right now…
is a sign that I’m already on my way.
Comments