Becoming the Woman I Needed — Choosing Trust Over Fear
I spoke about how I still feel scared to try new things.
And that hasn’t completely gone away.
The fear is still there.
The “what ifs” still come.
The uncertainty still feels real.
But something else is growing alongside it.
A quiet belief.
A feeling that even if I’m scared…
I can still move forward.
Because deep down, I’m starting to understand something —
Fear doesn’t always mean stop.
Sometimes, it simply means you’re stepping into something new.
Something unknown.
Something that might actually be right for you.
And in those moments…
I’m learning to listen.
Not to the noise around me.
Not to the doubts in my head.
But to my heart.
Because somehow… it knows.
Even when things are unclear.
Even when the path doesn’t make sense.
Even when it feels difficult.
There is a small voice within me that feels steady.
And I’m beginning to trust it.
Along with that… there is my faith.
A strong belief that God is always beside me.
That He hasn’t brought me this far to leave me here confused or lost.
That even now… everything unfolding is part of something bigger.
Something I may not understand yet —
but something that is meant for me.
And that belief gives me strength.
It allows me to breathe through the fear…
instead of being controlled by it.
I don’t know exactly what I want yet.
I don’t have a clear picture of where I’m going.
But I feel it…
That I am getting closer.
Closer than I think.
Closer than I feel.
Like I’m just one step away from something shifting.
Maybe it’s a sign.
Maybe it’s an opportunity.
Maybe it’s a moment of clarity.
I don’t know what it will look like.
But I trust that it will come.
And until then…
I will keep listening to my heart.
I will keep holding onto my faith.
I will keep moving, even if it’s slow.
Because I believe this now —
Everything will fall into place.
Not perfectly.
Not instantly.
But in the way it’s meant to.
And when it does…
I’ll understand why I had to go through all of this.
For now, I’m still waiting.
But not with fear.
With hope.
Comments