Becoming the Woman I Needed — Protecting My Peace Without Feeling Guilty
Lately, something within me has changed.
It’s not loud.
It’s not something I can fully explain.
But it’s there.
A stillness.
A calm in my heart that feels… different.
As I’ve been reconnecting with myself,
spending time alone,
learning to listen to my own thoughts…
I’ve started to enjoy my own company.
And somewhere within this calm…
my faith has become stronger.
A deep belief that everything happening right now
is not random.
That this phase… this slowing down… this stillness…
is all part of something greater.
Something guided.
I feel like this is all happening because of His hukam —
His will.
And that thought brings me peace.
Because it reminds me that I’m not lost.
I’m not behind.
I’m not doing life wrong.
I’m exactly where I’m meant to be.
I still don’t have all the answers.
I don’t fully know what I want to do.
What direction my life will take.
But I’m no longer restless about it.
Because I trust now…
that something better is already being prepared for me.
Even if I can’t see it yet.
Even if I don’t understand it yet.
I know it will unfold when it’s meant to.
So instead of rushing…
I’m allowing.
Allowing life to flow.
Allowing myself to grow.
Allowing things to come to me in their own time.
There’s no urgency inside me anymore.
Just a quiet assurance —
That what is meant for me will not pass me.
And until it arrives…
I’m choosing to protect my peace.
To stay grounded in this calm.
To not let noise, pressure, or expectations disturb what I’ve found within myself.
Because this peace…
feels sacred.
And maybe this is what faith really feels like.
Not asking for answers constantly…
but trusting even in the unknown.
Knowing that you are being guided,
held,
and taken exactly where you need to be.
So for now…
I’m not rushing.
I’m not forcing.
I’m just being.
With faith in my heart…
and trust that something better is on its way.
Comments