Becoming the Woman I Needed — Still Searching Within
Even now… I still think.
I still find myself sitting quietly, wondering —
what do I really want from this life?
I’ve come a long way.
I’ve felt the shift.
The calm, the awareness, the strength that I didn’t have before.
I can see the change in me.
But somewhere deep inside…
there are still questions.
Not loud, not overwhelming like before…
but present.
What do I truly want for myself?
What makes me feel fulfilled?
What kind of life do I want to create?
Sometimes I feel like I should know by now.
Like I’ve done the inner work, I’ve slowed down, I’ve listened…
so why don’t I have clear answers yet?
But maybe this is part of it too.
Maybe becoming doesn’t mean having everything figured out.
Maybe it means learning to sit with the unknown…
without rushing to escape it.
I’m still finding myself.
Still understanding what truly matters to me —
not what I was told,
not what is expected,
but what genuinely feels right.
And even though I don’t have clarity yet…
I feel something else.
A deeper connection with myself.
A stronger sense of awareness.
A quiet confidence that I will figure it out.
Not today.
Maybe not tomorrow.
But eventually.
Because I’m no longer ignoring myself.
I’m asking the questions now.
I’m listening.
And maybe… that’s where everything begins.
So for now, I’ll keep going.
Keep exploring.
Keep feeling.
Keep becoming.
Because even in this uncertainty…
I know I’m closer to myself than I’ve ever been.
Comments