Between Self-Doubt and Becoming
Somewhere in the process of choosing myself and trying to move forward…
I started doubting myself.
There was a time when I became very emotional.
Every thought felt heavier.
Every step felt uncertain.
And somewhere along the way, a quiet fear settled in —
What if I can’t do this?
What if I fail?
That fear stayed with me.
It made me question everything —
my choices, my abilities, even my own strength.
And for a while, I believed it.
I believed that maybe I wasn’t capable enough.
Maybe I wasn’t ready.
Maybe I just couldn’t do it.
But something has started to change.
Not suddenly.
Not perfectly.
But slowly.
I’ve started listening to myself.
Paying attention to the small things —
what I like, what feels right, what makes me feel a little more me.
It’s not loud.
It’s not clear yet.
But it’s there.
And even though I still feel unsure…
there’s also this feeling inside me that wants more.
More for myself.
More from life.
More than just going through the motions.
And maybe that’s where it begins.
Not with confidence.
Not with certainty.
But with that quiet desire for something more.
Maybe self-doubt doesn’t disappear overnight.
Maybe it walks with you for a while.
But so does growth.
So does awareness.
So does that small voice inside you that says —
keep going.
I’m still not fully there.
I still question myself.
I still feel unsure.
But I’m no longer standing still.
I’m listening.
I’m trying.
I’m becoming.
And maybe… that’s enough for now.
Comments