Is it too much to ask for?

I feel like I am at a phase in life where something inside me is quietly asking for more. Not more in a selfish way. Not more to prove something to anyone. Not more to put anyone down. Just more for myself. A chance to grow. A chance to build something for my future. A chance to become the best version of who I can be. And sometimes I wonder… Is that too much to ask for? For so long, life has been about fulfilling responsibilities and being there for everyone around me. Being a good daughter. Being a good wife. Being a good mother. But somewhere along the way, a small voice inside me started asking: What about me? Not in a way that takes away from anyone else, but in a way that allows me to grow as a person too.

Comments

Popular Posts