Somewhere Between Faith, Pressure, and Becoming
I don’t know what the future holds.
I really don’t.
But there is one thing I feel deeply —
that I didn’t come this far on my own.
Life, in its own way, has brought me here.
Through every phase, every change, every moment of confusion and clarity.
And somewhere inside me, I believe…
there has to be something more.
Something better.
Something meant for me.
Maybe God has a plan I can’t see yet.
And that thought gives me a strange kind of comfort.
But at the same time… I feel clueless.
I’m trying to understand what I like.
What truly feels like me.
I know I love writing my thoughts.
It feels natural. It feels honest.
But then the questions come —
Can this become something more?
Can this become my career?
Or is there something else waiting for me?
I don’t know.
And that uncertainty stays with me.
But even in all this confusion… I am still moving.
Slowly. Quietly. Hopefully.
I feel like reconnecting with myself will lead me somewhere.
Maybe not immediately.
But eventually.
There is a calmness around me these days.
Not because everything is clear…
but because I’m no longer running from myself.
Still, there are things that bother me.
I want to be confident.
I want to speak without fear.
I want to say “no” when something doesn’t feel right.
But I can’t always do it.
And that stays with me.
Because deep down, I want to be my own person.
To live on my own terms.
To make choices without hesitation.
To feel strong in who I am.
And I know that will only come when I truly understand myself.
When I know what I want.
When I trust my own voice.
But then there’s another feeling that doesn’t leave me.
A constant rush.
A pressure that if I don’t do things, they won’t get done.
That I have to be there for everything.
That I have to keep fulfilling everyone’s needs.
And somewhere in all of that…
mine get left behind.
That’s where I feel it the most.
The need to reconnect with myself.
To pause.
To breathe.
To come back to me.
I know this is a slow process.
But there’s a part of me that is eager too.
Waiting.
Hoping.
Wanting to get there.
Maybe that’s the balance I’m learning right now.
To not rush… but still move.
To not have answers… but still trust.
To feel pressure… but still choose myself.
Maybe this phase isn’t about figuring everything out.
Maybe it’s about building that connection with myself.
So one day, I don’t just live life —
I live it as me.
For now, I don’t have clarity.
But I have faith.
I have hope.
And maybe, right now…
that is enough.
Comments