Still finding myself

I have tried different paths in life. Customer service. Childcare. And now real estate. Each time I stepped into something new, I hoped maybe this would be it. Maybe this is where I would finally feel a sense of meaning, a sense of belonging. From the outside, life kept moving. Work was being done, responsibilities were being fulfilled. But somewhere deep inside, I still felt like I was searching for something. For a long time, I thought maybe I just needed to work harder, focus more, push myself more. But slowly I started realizing something important. Maybe the real work wasn’t outside. Maybe the real work was within me. I am at a stage in life where I am learning to pause and understand myself. To ask myself questions I never asked before. Who am I beyond the roles I play? What truly makes me feel alive? I am beginning to understand that making yourself a priority is not selfish. Working on yourself is not a waste of time. It might actually be the most important work anyone can do. Maybe meaning isn’t always found in the jobs we try. Sometimes meaning is found in the journey of becoming who we truly are. Quote “Sometimes the path that feels uncertain is the one that leads you back to yourself.” ✨

Comments

Popular Posts