The Moment Everything Starts Making Sense
Lately, I’ve been thinking about something…
What if one day, everything just makes sense?
Not all at once.
Not like a sudden answer to everything.
But slowly…
Like pieces coming together.
Because right now, I’m still in between.
Still figuring things out.
Still waiting.
Still trusting without fully knowing.
But there’s this feeling within me…
That I’m getting closer.
Closer to clarity.
Closer to understanding myself.
Closer to something that will shift everything.
And maybe that moment won’t be loud.
Maybe it won’t look like a big breakthrough.
Maybe it will be quiet.
A simple realization.
A small opportunity.
A feeling that suddenly feels right.
And I’ll just know…
This is it.
This is why I had to go through everything before.
The confusion.
The fear.
The waiting.
The self-doubt.
All of it leading me here.
Sometimes I imagine that version of me.
The one who has found her direction.
Who feels confident in her choices.
Who no longer questions everything.
And I wonder…
Will I recognize her?
Or will I slowly become her without even noticing?
Maybe that’s how it happens.
Not in one big moment.
But in small shifts.
In choosing yourself again and again.
In trusting even when it’s hard.
In continuing even when you’re unsure.
And then one day…
You look back.
And you realize…
You’re no longer the person who felt lost.
You’re someone who understands herself.
Someone who trusts herself.
Someone who became.
Maybe everything doesn’t need to make sense right now.
Maybe it’s enough to believe that one day…
it will.
And until that moment comes…
I’ll keep going.
With faith.
With hope.
With trust.
Because I feel it now more than ever —
I’m closer than I think.
Comments