Becoming the Woman I Needed — I Trust Myself More Than I Used To 🌿
Lately, I’ve realised something very important…
I trust myself more than I used to.
And not just myself…
I trust God more than anyone now.
Because people…
they can change.
They can break your trust.
They can hurt you.
They can even stand against you
when you least expect it.
But God…
He stays.
No matter what.
And that’s the beauty of it.
Somewhere in this healing phase…
when I started sitting with myself,
understanding myself…
I found something I didn’t have before —
Trust.
Trust in my own thoughts.
Trust in my own decisions.
Trust in what I feel deep inside.
Because at the end of the day…
even if I make a wrong decision tomorrow…
it will be my decision.
Not influenced by fear.
Not forced by others.
And that matters.
Because then…
there is no one else to blame.
Only learning.
Only growth.
I’ve understood that
whatever your intuition tells you…
listen to it.
Follow it.
No matter what people say.
Because people will always have something to say.
They will judge you.
They will criticise you.
They will try to put you down.
Sometimes even make fun of you.
But that doesn’t mean you stop trusting yourself.
That doesn’t mean you stop moving forward.
Because your life is not meant
to be lived by their opinions.
It’s meant to be lived by your truth.
And I’ve also realised something else —
Healing doesn’t mean
you keep accepting everything quietly.
I did that.
For a long time.
I stayed silent.
I adjusted.
I ignored.
But now…
I’ve changed.
I don’t overreact.
But I also don’t overaccept.
I ask what is needed.
And that’s all.
If you tell me something, I listen.
If you include me in decisions, good.
If you don’t…
that’s also okay.
Because I no longer depend on others
to feel valued.
I just do what feels right to me.
Without overthinking
what people will say.
And at the same time…
I’ve become more aware.
More observant.
Because not everyone
has the right intentions.
And sometimes…
you only realise that with time.
So now…
I trust myself.
My instincts.
My feelings.
My path.
Because in your darkest moments…
it’s only you who stays with yourself.
No one else.
You came into this world alone.
And one day…
you will leave alone.
So why not build a relationship
with yourself that is strong enough
to hold you through everything?
And above all…
never forget God.
Be grateful for everything you have…
and everything you are becoming.
Because nothing is truly yours
without His will.
Stay grounded.
Stay humble.
No arrogance.
Just faith.
Just trust.
Just you…
walking your path
with belief in yourself.
And maybe…
that’s the strongest place
you can ever reach 🌿
Comments