I Don’t Need to Have It All Figured Out Anymore
Lately, I’ve realised something…
I still don’t have the answers.
I don’t fully know what I want from life.
I don’t have a clear plan.
I’m still figuring things out.
But at the same time…
there is a calm in my heart.
A stillness that feels almost unfamiliar.
Not empty… not heavy… just quiet.
It’s like I’m no longer in a rush.
I’m not chasing clarity the way I used to.
I’m not trying to force everything into place.
I’m just… moving.
Letting life take me where it’s meant to.
Because somewhere along the way,
I’ve surrendered.
I’ve given it all to God.
And I trust that whatever is meant for me
is already part of His plan.
I don’t want to fight anymore.
No over-explaining.
No over-giving.
No trying to be everything for everyone.
Just me… with myself.
Doing the things that feel right.
Going into nature.
Spending time with friends.
Sitting quietly with a cup of tea.
Looking after myself.
Making reels.
Letting my inner child come out again.
And maybe…
this is what healing looks like too.
Not always intense or emotional…
but soft.
Simple.
Slow.
I’m still not fully confident.
I’m still learning to trust myself.
There are moments I feel sad.
Moments I feel overwhelmed.
But even in those moments…
I have faith.
Faith that God is guiding me.
That I’m not lost — just in a phase of becoming.
That eventually…
everything will make sense.
That one day, I will know exactly what I want.
But until then…
I’m not going to pressure myself anymore.
I’m not going to rush this journey.
I’ll keep writing my thoughts.
Keep showing up for myself.
Keep living these small, quiet moments.
Hoping that maybe…
someone out there feels the same.
Someone who has spent years meeting expectations…
but forgot what it feels like to truly exist for themselves.
So if you’re here…
If you feel lost, but calm…
confused, but still moving…
maybe you don’t need to have it all figured out either.
Maybe right now…
it’s enough to just live.
To enjoy what you can.
To listen to your heart.
To let your inner child breathe again.
Because that version of you…
the real you…
is still there.
And maybe this journey
is just about finding your way back to her 🌿
Comments