Becoming the Woman I Needed — I Am Learning To Trust My Own Timing 🌿
Lately…
I’ve stopped rushing myself.
Stopped comparing my life to others.
Stopped feeling like I need to have every answer right now.
Because maybe life is not meant to be rushed.
Maybe we are meant to become slowly.
Peacefully.
At our own timing.
I’ve realised something important —
you simply need to make yourself happy.
Because no matter what you do…
people will still complain.
Still react.
Still yell.
Still find faults.
And the saddest part is…
many people never even realise
how much they hurt you.
Not because you are weak.
But because they take you for granted.
They get used to your presence.
Your effort.
Your kindness.
And after a while…
it becomes expected.
That’s not okay.
We are human too.
We feel things deeply too.
And maybe healing is learning
to stop carrying other people’s behaviour in your heart.
To stop blaming yourself
for how others react.
I used to overthink everything.
Every word.
Every mistake.
Every reaction.
But now…
I’m trying to be softer with myself.
Kinder to myself.
I’m allowing myself to make mistakes
without feeling guilty for existing.
I’m learning that emotional gentleness matters.
Not being harsh on yourself all the time.
Not punishing yourself mentally
for every little thing.
Healing anxiety slowly.
Breathing through moments.
Choosing peace.
And honestly…
that itself feels like growth.
I still don’t know exactly
where life will take me.
Or what I truly want yet.
But strangely…
I’m okay with not knowing everything anymore.
Because my faith in God
has become stronger than all this chaos around me.
That faith keeps me grounded.
It reminds me that everything
will unfold in its own time.
So now…
I trust my own timing.
No comparison.
No pressure.
No rushing.
Just becoming slowly.
Quietly.
Peacefully.
And maybe…
that is enough for now 🌿
Comments