Becoming the Woman I Needed — I Am Not Behind, I Am Becoming ๐ฟ
There was a time…
when I used to feel like I was behind.
Like everyone around me
was doing something more.
Going places.
Living life differently.
And I would quietly wonder —
What about me?
But now…
I see things differently.
I don’t feel that pressure anymore.
There is no rush
to have all the answers.
No need to figure everything out
at once.
Sometimes…
it’s better to leave things
to the Almighty.
To trust that
everything is happening
as it should.
When I speak to friends
and they talk about travelling,
going on trips,
exploring places…
I genuinely feel happy for them.
I say, enjoy.
Not because I don’t want it.
I do.
But I’ve started believing —
maybe my time
hasn’t come yet.
And when it does…
it will happen for me too.
Without force.
Without comparison.
Because I’ve realised…
expectations create pressure.
And when you let go of them…
life flows better.
Calmer.
Easier.
I truly believe
something better is planned for me.
Maybe that’s why
I’ve come this far.
If I think about it…
I’ve already lived moments
that many people only dream of.
I studied in America.
I explored.
I experienced a different life.
How many people
get that opportunity?
Very few.
And when I look at it that way…
I feel grateful.
I feel blessed.
So maybe…
I am not behind.
Maybe I am exactly
where I am meant to be.
Everything happens
in its own time.
With His hukam.
And that gives me peace.
No fear.
Just hope.
Just faith.
I am not behind.
I am becoming.
Becoming the woman
I needed to be.
Stronger.
Calmer.
Wiser.
I’ve entered a phase
where life feels different.
Not chaotic.
Not overwhelming.
Just… calmer.
And I like it.
I enjoy doing small things for myself now.
Without fear.
Without guilt.
Even if it’s something simple.
Because these small moments…
they matter.
I am learning to accept myself.
To be patient with myself.
To not rush my journey.
To make decisions
that feel right to me.
For my peace.
For my growth.
And slowly…
I’ve stopped giving my energy
where it’s not needed.
Where my presence
is not valued.
I simply step back.
No explanation.
No reaction.
Just distance.
Because now…
it’s about me.
My peace.
My path.
Just me…
with myself.
Showing up every day.
Praying.
Believing.
And trusting —
that everything I’m meant to experience
will come to me.
At the right time.
Until then…
I will enjoy where I am.
Because I am not behind.
I am becoming ๐ฟ
Comments