Healing diaries of a woman finding herself again 🌿

Today I went to my kids’ school for a Mother’s Day celebration… and honestly, sitting with other mothers, talking, laughing, spending time in the classroom felt so peaceful. For the first time in a long time, I felt genuinely happy. Not because something extraordinary happened… but because I allowed myself to enjoy the moment without overthinking it. I’m no longer worried about every consequence or every opinion. It’s just me, slowly reconnecting with myself. I know I’m still healing. I know I’m still figuring myself out and understanding this new version of me. But I also know my God will guide me, and eventually everything will fall into place exactly where it’s meant to. Life unfolds on its own. And maybe healing is this — no longer chasing approval, answers, or validation… but learning to enjoy your life peacefully, on your own terms. Emotional detachment without bitterness. Just peace. Just faith. Just small moments that make your heart feel light again. So until then… enjoy every little moment like it’s your last 🌿

Comments

Popular Posts