Becoming the Woman I Needed — I Am Learning To Believe In Myself Again 🌿

Lately, I have realised that believing in yourself doesn’t always begin with confidence. Sometimes… it begins with faith. There are moments in life when you know something around you doesn’t feel right. Your heart notices it. Your mind questions it. Your soul feels it. Yet taking that first step feels incredibly difficult. Not because you don’t know. But because some decisions carry the weight of change. And change can feel frightening. When I find myself in moments like these, I sit quietly with myself. I breathe. I pray. And I remind myself… “Maybe one step at a time is enough.” I don’t have to have every answer today. I don’t have to force clarity. I don’t have to rush into decisions simply because I feel pressured. Instead, I look towards God. I tell myself that maybe there is something He wants me to learn before I move forward. Maybe this season isn’t about finding immediate answers. Maybe it is about building trust. Trust in Him. And slowly… trust in myself again. For a long time, I questioned my own thoughts. I doubted my decisions. I looked to everyone else for reassurance before I believed in myself. But healing has been teaching me something different. Confidence isn’t loud. It doesn’t arrive overnight. It grows quietly every time you choose not to give up on yourself. Every time you listen to your heart. Every time you take one small step, even while you’re afraid. Today, I don’t know exactly what tomorrow looks like. I don’t know how every situation will unfold. I don’t know when every answer will come. But I know this… If God has brought me this far, there is a reason. Nothing in my life has happened without His knowledge. Some seasons are meant to teach us. Some are meant to strengthen us. Some are meant to slow us down so we can hear Him more clearly. I have stopped asking, “Why is this happening to me?” Instead, I find myself asking, “God, what are You teaching me through this?” That one question has changed my perspective. It has replaced fear with curiosity. Pressure with patience. Worry with surrender. I am no longer rushing to have my whole life figured out. Some decisions can only be made when the time is right. Some answers only come when we are ready to receive them. And that’s okay. My faith keeps me grounded. It reminds me that I don’t have to walk ahead of God’s timing. I simply have to keep walking with Him. One step. One prayer. One day at a time. And somewhere along this journey, I have started believing in myself again. Not because I suddenly became fearless. But because I believe the God who created me is still guiding me. If He believes I am capable of walking this path… Then maybe it’s time I believe it too. Because becoming the woman I needed isn’t about having all the answers. It’s about trusting God enough to take the next step… and trusting myself enough to follow where He leads. 🌿🤍

Comments

Popular Posts