Becoming the Woman I Needed — I Am Learning To Bloom In My Own Time 🌿
Lately, I don’t know exactly where I am in life.
I don’t have all the answers.
I don’t know what the next chapter looks like.
And strangely… I’m okay with that.
For the first time in a long time, I am simply going with the flow.
There was a time when not knowing would have made me anxious.
I would have overthought every decision.
Compared my life with everyone else’s.
Wondered why I wasn’t where I thought I should be.
But something inside me has changed.
Not overnight.
Not because life suddenly became easier.
But because I have.
The things that once disturbed my peace don’t have the same hold over me anymore.
People still have opinions.
Life still brings challenges.
There are still moments that hurt.
But they no longer define my entire day.
I don’t carry every comment in my heart.
I don’t replay every conversation in my mind.
I don’t feel the need to have everything figured out.
I have realised that healing isn’t about becoming someone new.
It’s about slowly coming back to yourself.
These days, I genuinely enjoy my own company.
I enjoy quiet mornings with my breathwork, meditation, and a cup of tea.
I enjoy going to the temple.
I enjoy coffee dates, movies, taking photos, and the little moments that make life feel lighter.
Most of all, I enjoy the peace I feel within myself.
A peace I searched for in so many places but could only find when I stopped running and started listening to my own heart.
Maybe this is what blooming looks like.
Not rushing.
Not comparing.
Not forcing.
Simply growing, one day at a time.
I have stopped worrying about whether I am behind in life.
Everyone has a different journey.
Everyone blooms in a different season.
There is no deadline for becoming the person you are meant to be.
I have left so much in God’s hands now.
The questions.
The future.
The things I cannot control.
I trust that what is meant for me will come when the time is right.
My job is not to rush the process.
My job is to keep growing, keep believing, and keep showing up as the best version of myself.
I am still healing.
I am still learning.
I am still discovering who I am.
But I no longer feel lost.
I simply feel like I am becoming.
And maybe that’s exactly where I am meant to be.
I have learned that flowers don’t bloom because they are rushed.
They bloom when the season is right.
And I trust that God is preparing mine. 🌿🤍
Comments