Becoming the Woman I Needed — I Am Learning That I Don’t Need Permission To Become Myself 🌿

Lately, my mind has been full of questions. Questions I don’t always have answers to. Sometimes you can feel that something around you isn’t quite right. Your heart feels uneasy. Your mind notices things. Your body feels uncomfortable. Yet… you keep going. For a long time, I wondered why. Why do we stay quiet when something doesn’t sit right with us? Why is taking a stand sometimes so difficult? Why is making one decision so much harder than it looks? I don’t think it’s because we’re weak. Sometimes it’s because we already know that speaking up could change everything. It could create difficult conversations. It could disappoint people. It could change relationships. And maybe, deep down, we know we’re not quite ready for that yet. I have been asking myself these questions a lot lately. Am I overthinking? Am I assuming too much? Or is my heart trying to tell me something I have been afraid to hear? I honestly don’t know. And for someone like me, who has always wanted answers, that can feel uncomfortable. But one thing I do know is this— If God has brought me this far, He will guide me through this season too. He has never left me before. Why would He now? So instead of forcing answers, I am learning to trust Him. I have placed my questions in His hands. My fears in His hands. My future in His hands. Because I know that worrying cannot show me the way. God can. Lately, I have also been thinking about my identity. Who am I outside of the roles I play every day? Who is the woman behind the wife, the mother, the daughter, and the woman who works in the family business? That question keeps coming back to me. Not because I am unhappy. But because I know there is still a part of me waiting to be discovered. I don’t know exactly how I will get there. But I know I have to start listening to that quiet voice inside me instead of ignoring it. Maybe becoming myself doesn’t begin with one big decision. Maybe it begins with one honest thought. One brave conversation. One small step. I am not rushing anymore. If I am not ready today, that’s okay. Growth cannot be forced. Confidence cannot be borrowed. Both are built, one moment at a time. My faith keeps reminding me that I don’t have to see the whole path. I only have to trust the One who does. So I am choosing faith over fear. Even with unanswered questions. Even with uncertainty. Even with a heart that still gets nervous sometimes. Because becoming the woman I needed doesn’t mean I suddenly stop being afraid. It means I stop waiting for fear to disappear before I begin becoming who God created me to be. And maybe… that is the permission I have been searching for all along. 🌿🤍

Comments

Popular Posts